Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello everybody!!!
I'm Federica, I'm 22 years old and I live in a little village in Sardinia called Nurri.

I study at the University to become at assistant health. My hobby is playing the clarinet since twelve years.

I love taking pictures. This passion was born when I was a child. This experience was very beautiful for me because it was my first intercultural exchange and it was fantastic.

I knew fantastic people and I think that this experience helped me on improving my english because I didn't speak english.

Thank you very much everybody for that experience.

One embrace special to: Coco,Jorge,Fernando, Lupo Alberto, Lucia, Ines, Raquel, Agata, Mara, Eva, Inetta, Klaus, Gatis, Ana, Filip, Marcus, Amadeo, Jose, Kate, Agata, Elisa, Isa, Margherita, Silvia, Evelin. One embrace more special to: Elena, Giusy, Nico, Marty e Roby.

This experience was fantastic even because of your presence!!!!

Baci a tutti!!! See you in Sardinia!!!

No comments: