Saturday, August 9, 2008

To Focus on Lupo (Alberto)

Good eeevvvening!!! I'm Alberto, from Spain, and I study Chemical Engineering in Madrid (maybe the best place in the world to have fun). I have a questionn for you all: Imagine what would my grandchilds say when I'll tell them, in 50 years time ,that once, in Poland I was taking 40 beers from a gas-station to our fridge in this place in the midle of Poland... with all of you people..amazing people. I'll remember you forever, especially those who can stand all the night out of bed. And photos will help not to forget!!!! Ciao!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think your grandchilds not be suprised becouse they will be more crazyer than you!! mara

Anonymous said...

Gnuraaaaaaaanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

riferito al commento di mara!!!!

Māra said...

;DD what?
mara